Friday, September 10, 2010

One Year Later..

It's been over a year since I've posted something on my blog, let alone even looked at it. My goal is to try to keep up with it, starting now! I have a lot to catch up on from school and this summer so I'm posting this picture for now and will add more later tonight when I have time.

This picture with Coen and Ella was taken at the Family Reunion this April when we were taking our family pictures. Coen won my heart over the day he was born and has continued to grow and become an amazing little boy. I have been away from home since Ella was born and really only got to know her this last summer and she has completely won my heart over. She is the cutest, sweetest little girl with a lot of personality that makes you want to give in to her every want! It breaks my heart to have so much distance between these two but I love them and love being their aunty!

No comments:

Post a Comment