Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mine and Cody's Birthday Celebrations!

It was my 19th birthday on the 23rd and Cody's 20th birthday is on the 25th so we celebrated our birthdays together before Grama and Papa left. Grama Schmirler and Grama Moyor planned a very nice birthday for us with good food, gifts, and great company!

Lindsay and I began the birthday festivities with a little game of "Sugar." It was a card game that Alison taught us in Vegas and I got totally addicted to! I kicked Lindsay's butt but I do have to give her props for beating me at a few rounds, just not overall.

All of us sitting outside while we finished eating dinner. Grama asked me what I wanted for my birthday dinner and all I wanted was her "Chicken a la King" that I love so much with German Chocolate Cake. It was all very delicious :)

Cody and I lighting our own candles for our cake.. Apparently we're getting old because there were so many candle's we needed to help light them before we had wax cakes!

Grama Moyor with Cody and Grama Schmirler with me :) Grama S made a very delicious german chocolate for me.

Blowing out my candles! I was having a little trouble blowing out ALL the candles.. I guess I have a few more boyfriends than I led on.. Living in two different countries actually works in my favor.. I can have one boyfriend in each country and no one will ever know!!
Grama Moyor and Grama Schmirler thought I needed to sit by them to open my gift next to them and Aunty Diana because they would appreciate it much more because it was all scrapbooking supplies. Papa did a VERY good job of appreciating everything :)

I was enjoying listening to Papa speak :)

Cody, Samuel, Lindsay, Aunty Diana, and Leah. After Cody and I opened gifts we sat and talked for a little bit. It was a very nice party and fun to be around family again. Thank you to Grama Schmirler and Grama Moyor for making it a really good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment