Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pool Hopping in Southern California

While in California visiting Jayd's family with Tauni, Jayd, Coen, and Ella, we did quite a bit of swimming at some amazing pools. Tauni and I did our best showing each other up at many different moves jumping into the pool. Looks like I beat her at this one..

We attemped diving this time and well.. it didn't work out too well for me. Tauni clearly beat me this time. I was convinced I would break my neck if I really dove so mid air I chickened out!

Vanessa, Jayd, Ella, Coen, Jennifer, and Savannah hanging out in the hot tub that wasn't turned out. Perfect for the kids to play in. Jennifer, Tauni, and Jayd switched off at times watching the kids. Cole hung out next to the pool in his carseat.

On the way home from the pool I thought Coen would enjoy a little music from Barney - "I Love You" (don't ask why I had it on my ipod!) Little did I know though that Coen would want to listen to the song over and over again. He owned my ipod for the next hour and told me to sing it. So we listened and I sang to Barney all the way home. But I love my little man. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm the first to comment! :) I am so impressed with your blog Kayla!!! The layout it so cute and you even have music! Way to go!!! I am excited to follow it and hear all about your life in Canada. Coen misses you but hopefully we will see you in a month in Canada. It would be soooo fun to hang out in Kelowna again. Either way, we will definitely see you at Christmas and I can't wait! Miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Chicken!!! Your dive looks a little pathetic. I schooled you on that one! :)

    ReplyDelete